Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Exciting News

Good Morning!  Hope everyone is having a great day.  I've got some great news I can finally share with you.  I was selected to be on the Design team of  Joy's life stamps.  I'm really excited to be working with all these great ladies.  I love her sentiments, they are too cute.  Check out her stamps!  Joy's Life
I also started working on a card yesterday but I didn't get a chance to finish it because my kiddos woke up from their naps.  I'm going to finish it up once they go down for their naps today.  Now I'm off to tackle the pile of laundry that has taken over my laundry room, Wish me luck :)

3 comments:

  1. congrats on dt.really cute card.this two carts are must have.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Melisa! I'm one of your new teammates on Joy's DT and I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself and check out your blog since I was not familiar with it before. It's so cool that you won a new E2! You do some really cute work. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and to working with you on the team. I'm a new follower too! :o)

    Anne
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete