Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Treat Bags

Hello Everyone, Hope everyone had a good weekend.  Today I'm going to share with you the Halloween Treat bags I made for Matthew to pass out to his class on Halloween.  I saw the idea for the treat bags in a video from Pink by Design.  Here is the link to the project and the video.  http://www.pinkbydesignstore.com/Treat-Bag-29.html  The cartridges I used were Mini Monsters and CTMH Art Philosophy.  The stamps I used were from the Pink by Design's Haunting we will go collection. 
I laid everything out on my Gypsy to try and fit as much as a I can on one 12x12 sheet of patterned paper.

I used the smaller cuts as a background for the sentiments. 

Aren't they cute? 

This Matthew's favorite one, he loves anything and everything with skulls. 


This one is my favorite.  I just love the Monster. 


After my Mother in law saw how cute these came out, she asked me to make some for her.  She wants to pass them out to some of her customers kids for Halloween.  I also wanted to Thank everyone for all the nice comments I've gotten about my projects.  I recently tried out for the Joyslife.com Design team.  It's the first time I've tried out for a design team, so I'm a little nervous.  She is going to announce the Design team on Wednesday on her blog.  So I'm keeping my fingers crossed until then.  Talk to you soon!

8 comments:

  1. Too CUTE! Your son's classmates will LOVE these! Good luck on Wednesday! Thank you for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are cute.i love the one with the ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great treat bags, the images are so cute. Good luck on your design team try out! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total cuteness!! I love all the details you put in to them! Thanks for joining us for our "Candy Goes here" Challenge!

    Lots of love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute bags! very easy to make the tags with the gypsy. Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. You pick a great favorite but I sure think they are all cool. Thank you for playing in Crafty Sprouts "Candy Goes Here" Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all super cute!! All those goody bags look yummy and perfect!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet. Great job!!! I cant wait to see what you make next week. Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafty Sprouts.

    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete