Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Winning Banner

Hello Everyone, Welcome to my blog.  My name is Melisa and I am a stay at home mommy to 3 boys, Matthew, Nicholas & Joseph.  I'm super lucky that I have a supportive hubby.  I've been scrapbooking for over 13 years now and just recently fell in love with card making.  I got my first Cricut Expression 2 for Mother's day this year and now I'm crazy about Cricut.  A couple of months ago Provo craft had announced a contest for new E2 release on HSN on September 26, 2011.  The only requirements were that you make a banner, it had to say Cricut and you had to use your Cricut.  I've never entered a contest like this before and though it would be fun.  Provo craft said they were going to pick 10 winning banners and the winners would win a New Expression 2.  My banner took me over 12 hours to make, it was a long time but it was worth it.  The cartridges I used were CTMH Art Philosophy, Robotz, Cricut Essentials, Cricut Decals and Mini Monsters.  Guess I've kept you waiting long enough, here it is. 
Aren't the Monsters the cutest monsters you've ever seen?  This is the cartridge that convinced me that I absolutely needed a Cricut. 
I just love the Monsters.  The googley eyes even glow in the dark.  My banner was chose as one of the winning banners, it was The Circle Blog pick.  I was super excited that it was picked and was also shown on HSN.  Here is the picture of it on HSN. 
My mom who doesn't even have cable somehow found it on one of the channels she does have and saw it on TV and then called me super excited that she was able to see it on TV. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my projects.  I'm going to post some other projects that have done recently. 
Thanks for stopping by, Melisa

2 comments: