Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One more post, I promise ;)

Okay, I know in my last post I said that it was the last post for the night but I lied.  :)  I found these pictures on my camera of a couple of layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago.  The first layout is of my twins Nicky & Joey when they were babies. 
Sorry abuout not having something fancy to hold the layout, I'm still trying to find something nice to display them when it's time to take pictures of them.  The cartridges I used were Create a critter, Give a hoot, Cricut Essentials and CTMH Art Philosophy. 

I tried to re-create the little skunk under the pink box.  I think he is just adorable and came out cute.  The last layout I have to show you is called So Dear. 
I also used the Create a Critter cartridge for this layout.  I love the Create a Critter cartridge, I think its great to have if you have kids.  Okay I gotta go make dinner now, Talk to you soon.

3 comments: