Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sorry I've been crabby...

Hello again, I'm back to show you a couple of cards that I made recently using my Cricut E2.  The cartridges I used were Create a Critter and CTMH Art Philosophy.  I am absolutely crazy about the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  There are soooo many different things you could make with it.

I just love the little crab from Create a critter.  The stamp I used is the stamp set called "Crikey" from Pink by Design.  I originally bought those stamps to use with the Crocs Rule Cricut cartridge but haven't had a chance to break that cartridge in yet.  I'm hoping that I can try it out later this week. 
Here is a close up of the sentiment.  This stamp is perfect for this crab.  The next card I made using the Campin Critters Cricut cartridge.  I think this moose is just adorable. 
The card base for both cards was made using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  Oh so was the little tags for the sentiments for both cards. 




See how cute the Moose is.... I'm in love!  The sentiment from this card is also from Pink by Design.  It is from the Woodland Critters collection. 

It's kinda hard to tell in the pictures but both the Moose, Crab and sentiments have been popped up with pop dots.  That's all for today.  Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your cards, they are both great!!! I love the campin' critters cart :-) TFS!

    -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete