Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sweet Treats

Hi Everyone!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  It's been a busy couple of days for me.  Last Thursday one of Matthew's friends from school dropped off some treats at our house.  It was a nice little unexpected surprise. Here is what we found on our front porch. 
Under this paper was a plate of cupcakes.  As soon as the kids saw the cupcakes they went nuts and ran to the table to eat them.  Here are some pictures of them eating their cupcakes. 
You would think he would have a big smile on his face because he's got a cupcake. 

Nicky

Joey
Since its our turn to drop off some treats at his friends house I decided to make some sugar cookies.  I rolled out the sugar cookies and used a pumpkin cookie cutter to cut them out.  I then made some frosting and colored it orange and then topped them off with some Halloween sprinkles.  Well I needed something to put the cookies in so I bought some more treat bags and filled them with cookies.  Here is what I came up with. 

The stamps I used are from Joy's life All Around Sentiment stamps.  I used the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut out the scalloped circle.  I love this stamp, it is so versatile and can be used for Holidays or Birthdays.  Check out her stamps if you get a chance, You won't be disappointed.  http://joyslife.com/products/products.html  It was super easy to make, I cut it out and stamped it all while I was making dinner.  I think they came out cute.  That's all I have to share right now.  Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment