Friday, October 14, 2011

Thanks a Hoot

Hello its me.  Thank you for all the nice comments on my blog, I appereciate it.  I made this card yesterday while Nicky & Joey were napping.  It took me longer to choose the papers for this card then it did to actually make the card.  Has that ever happened to you?  I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and the Hoot n Holler cartridge.  I just love all the owls on the Hoot n Holler cartridge.  Hiding in my craft room is having a challege called Super Scraps Saturday to use scraps that you have just lying around to make a card.  I used a lot of scraps when making this card so I thought I would join in this challenge.  Here is the link, Check it out.    http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/

The stamps I used are from Pink by Design.  They are from the Woodland Critters collection.  These stamps are my favorite stamps right now.  That's all I have to share for right now.  Nicky & Joey are down for their naps and my hubby just called me and told me he is going to pick up our oldest son Matthew from school.  Whooo hooo!!  Now its time for me to get Crafty!!

3 comments:

  1. Great projects and congrats on a winning banner.I'm your newest follower.
    http://cricutmimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute.love the colors and lace.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great job using some of those scraps! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Thanks so much for playing along with the HIMCR challenge. Be sure and check by each Saturday for a new challenge!

    ~Laurie
    www.hidinginmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete