Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First Challenge for Joy's Life Design Team

Hi Everyone, Hope everyone is having a great day.  I've been working hard on my first challenge as a Design Team member for Joy's life.  Our first challenge was to "Make it Messy".  We were supposed to use our Inks, paints, Smooch spritz etc, on our projects.  We could make anything we wanted just as long as it was Messy.  I think this is a great challenge because most of the time we try so hard to keep our projects nice and neat.  The first project I made was a scrapbook layout.  I created this while on the Joy's Life Design Team Joy's Life  The Stamp I used is from the Joy's Life Wild Life Puns set.  You can purchase her Awesome stamps here  Buy Joy's Life Stamps Here.  The Cricut cartridges I used are Create a Critter (Giraffe & Lion), Winter Frolic (Border, I welded 3 of them together on my Gypsy to make the border), Boys will be boys (Circle), and CTMH Art Philosophy (For the sentiment). 
I used Tim Holtz Adirondack Brights, Alcohol Inks in Sail Boat Blue & Citrus.



I just love this stamp. 

It is kinda hard to tell in the picture that everything is popped up but here you can tell. 
Here are a couple of the cards I made for this Make it Messy Challenge.  For this card I used the Yummy Puns stamp set from Joy's life.  You can use the link I mentioned above to purchase her stamps.  The Cricut Cartridges I used are Birthday Bash (For card base), George (Rectangle), Preserves (Pears), CTMH Art Philosophy (For sentiment)



Here is the last card I made.  For this card I used the All Around Sentiments from Joy's Life.  The Cricut Cartridges I used are Birthday Bash (Card Base), Chore Chart (Circle), Boys will be boys (Frog) and George (Circle for Sentiment).


I love the frog
That's all I have for today.  Thanks for stopping by and for Don't forget to check out the Joy's Life Design Team Blog to see all the projects.  Joy's Life Design Team Blog

7 comments:

  1. Okay, i love them all the LO is perfect! That Frog card is adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects! I love that layout and I think the stamp you used was perfect for that page! Both cards are adorable! I love that frog!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous projects Melisa!! love your LO, darling photos too! you sure ROCKed our very first challenge!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melisa these are all GREAT! My husband is so happy to see "We Are the Wild Life", that's his favorite stamp!!
    Great work & thanks so much!!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Everyone for your nice comments about the layout of my twins Nicky & Joey. I love these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You've been busy with Joy's stamps. I love all three projects!! I like the "We Are the Wildlife" stamp, too. I made a card with it that I haven't yet published. I just might use it for a future challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is super cute!! Did you made the background of the cards? Love them and that layout is the cutest!! I love that jungle theme!! You have twins O_O You are my hero and I can barely handle one tiny girl. TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete