Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shabby Chic...Create a “Lady like” project Challenge


Hi!  Sorry I haven't posted a while but it has been a little crazy at my house the past couple of weeks.  This challenge was all about creating a "Lady like project".  I don't normally make too many girly things being that I have 3 boys so I thought this was going to be a fun challenge.   I created this while on the Joy's Life Design Team Joy's Life The Stamp I used is from the Joy's Life The Yummy Puns set.  You can purchase her stamps here Buy Joy's Life Stamps Here.
This is the perfect sentiment for this frame since I made this frame for my friend. 

The Cricut cartridge I used was the CTMH- Art Philosophy cartridge.  This is the first time I made any of the 3D flowers on this cartridge.  It was super easy to make these flowers.  I found that it was easier to glue the flower together with a hot glue gun rather than some other type of glue.  The paper I used was from Echo Park Country Drive collection. 

I am crazy about these flowers

Aren't they pretty? 

That's all I have for today. Thanks for stopping by and Don't forget to check out the Joy's Life Design Team Blog to see all the projects my fellow Design team members made. Joy's Life Design Team Blog

1 comment:

  1. I am crazy about those flowers!! You did awesome for having three boys!! Thank God I have a girl because I don't know how to dress boys or do boyish stuff LOL I love how you mixed the polka dots (my favorite thing!) and gingham :) Super pretty!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete