Wednesday, December 7, 2011

3D Challenge for Joy's Life

Hi Friends! 
This challenge was to create something that was 3D.  So I decided to make a Rosette.  I have been wanting to make a Rosette for awhile now and thought this was the perfect challenge for it. 



Aren't these little kids so cute? 

The Cricut Cartridges I used for the Rosette are Winter Frolic and CTMH Art Philosophy.  The stamps I used are from Joy's Life Wintery Puns Stamps set. 
I also made a 3D Ornament to hang on our Christmas Tree. 
My kids really liked the ornament, looks like I'll be making more :)

To make the 3D Ornament I just cut out 8 of the same ornament I wanted to use and glued them together.  It's super easy to do but can be a little tricky trying to get the layers to match up.  I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge for the Ornament.  The sentiment is also from the Wintery Puns stamp set. 
And last but not least I made a card too



The Cricut Cartridges I used are CTMH Art Philosophy (Ornaments), Birthday Bash (Card Base).  The sentiment is from the Joy's Life Wintery Puns stamps.  I created these projects while on the Joy's Life Design Team. 
That's all I have for today Friends, Don't forget to check out Joy's Life Stamps.  You can also check out what my fellow Design Team Members created at Joy's Life Design Team Blog.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Melisa

2 comments:

  1. WOW Melissa, these are awesome projects!! I love the rosette and the cute little kids are darling little mouse.
    The 3D ornament is fabulous. I really like how you made the 3D ornaments on the card. Love it-very creative!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete