Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A couple of challenges

Hi Friends!
I made a quick card today before I had to put all my scrapbook stuff away.  The card I made is for 2 different challenges.  The first one is for Peachy Keen Stamps where I had to make something using my Peachy Keen stamps.  The second one is for Bitten by the bug 2 where I had to make something with a sports theme.  So I figured why not make a card using my Peachy Keen Stamps and that is also sports themed.  So here is what I came up with.

Matthew really liked this card and wants to keep it in his room, LOL

This stamp is from the Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment

You can see that I used Pop Dots to pop everything up. 

The Cricut Cartridges I used are Birthday Bash (Card Base), Recess (Little Boy & Basketball-Football & Soccer ball) and CTMH Art Philosophy (Sentiment).  The stamp came with the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Bundle. 
That's all for today Friends. 
Melisa

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love the dimension! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! How cute! Fabulous dimension and I can see why your son would love it. I do too! thanks for entering the contest at BBTB2 and best of luck! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that card my grandson play football so i might have to see in to that cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing combination of challenges Melisa! Your card is perfect! Thanks for helping to make our last DT challenge so enjoyable.
    Merry Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable and I can see why Matthew wanted it for his room! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I came out so cute and I love your colors. Thank you for playing along with our last challenge as designers for Peachy keen Stamps. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card and I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is SUPER cute !!! Thank you for joining the contest this week at BBTB2 !!! Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete