Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Treats

Hi Everyone!  Today I made some cookies for Matthew's teacher as part of her Christmas gift (We are also giving her a Gift card to Starbucks).  I thought cookies and coffee make a good combination, don't you?  Well I needed a tag that said what type of cookies we made her so I made one quickly using my Cricut and Joy's Life Wintery Puns stamps 

This Sentiment is perfect for this

These cookies are SO good

I like this container because it has a lid and I don't have to worry about Matthew squishing the cookies before he gives them to her :)

The Cricut Cartridge I used for the tag is the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  You can buy Joy's Life stamps Here.  The Wintery Puns are my favorite stamp set right now, get them before they are gone.  Because once they are gone they won't be available until next year and you don't want to have to wait that long, Do you?  I wouldn't :)

Also I'm making some goody bags for some of Matthew's friends from school.  Here is a sneak peek of them. 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment