Friday, December 2, 2011

Joy's Life Holiday Cards Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!!!   Welcome to the Joy's Life Holiday Cards Blog Hop.  If you arrived here from Martha's blog, then you're in the right place. If you've just stumbled upon this post and would like to start at the beginning, start here at Joy's Life

I have to say I had a hard time deciding which stamp I was going to use because there are so many great choices in the New Wintery Puns set.  You have to check them out.You can purchase them Here  They are a Limited Edition stamp so get yourself a set before they are sold out because once they are sold out they won't be available until next year.   

For my projects today I made 2 different cards to share with you.  Here is the first card.

I really love how this card came out.  I think the holly leaves are so cute. 


I used the Winter Puns from Joy's Life Stamps. 

I used Smooch Spritz in Vanilla Shimmer on this card. 
The Cricut cartridge I used is Winter Woodland.  For the card base I actually used the Tag feature and hid the hole for the tag on my Gypsy.  I made 2 of them and welded them together.  The Holly leaves are also from Winter Woodland

This is the second card I made. 

This little bird is so cute. 

This has to be one of my favorite stamps in the set.  It can be used with a coffee cup or like I used it. 

You can see the Smooch Spritz a little better on this card.
The Cricut cartridges I used for this card are the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy and 3 Birds on Parade.  I created these cards while on the Joy's Life Design Team.

Here is a picture of the Wintery Puns Stamps so you can see for yourself how awesome this set really is.  You can purchase them at Joy's Life



Here is the line up for the blog hop.  Hope you have fun checking out the projects my fellow Design Team Members created.  Don't forget to sign up to be a follower of my blog :)

Joy's Life
Tracy

Be sure to hop on over to their blogs and leave them some bloggy love:)
Thanks for joining us for the Holiday Cards Blog hop. 

Happy Holidays Friends!!
Melisa




21 comments:

  1. I love these cards Melisa so bold and cute.. I will keep on hopping now.. TFS
    Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable Melisa, I love that little birdie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Melisa, what a sweet card, you do such pretty work every time

    A pleasure being on the blog hop with you

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love both of your cards but that little bird is my favorite! :)

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are BOTH great cards! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards!! I like how you used the tag feature and made shaped cards! So clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards. I'm a big fan of shape cards and I love the sentiments you picked out. New follower.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute cards...TFS!

    nanettemt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awsome cards, I love the bird with the scarf and hats, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute cards,I am a new follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melissa, these cards are adorable. The first one, I love the pretty polka dot paper and the embossing looks awesome:)
    Your birdie card is so cute too. What a grest Christmas card!!
    New follower too...hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You cards are adorable, Melisa! I especially love that cute bird. It looks like Joy's "Happy Holly days" stamps is pretty popular is a favorite among us as this is the 3rd time I have seen it so far! LOL

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness, Melisa these are adorable! I love polka dots and holly but I also love the color scheme on your birdy card. Both are fab!!! :) Thanks for inviting me to the blog hop!

    Shar
    scrapendipity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cards, and will definitely be checking out those stamps. Both cards are great. -dbonczek@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome Cards!! I love the shapes you used!! I ordered the bird cartridge on Monday I can't wait to get it!! Love the colors you used too!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are awesome!!!! OMGosh!!
    Love everything about both of them!

    I am your newest follower!

    www.scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute cards TFS
    mbchoj at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh these are cute! I love the shapes of both cards, very unique for Christmas cards! I'm your 50th follower! ;)

    Stop on over if you get a chance!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cards very cute ideas! TFS!
    Janet
    janlmil at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete