Thursday, December 8, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #66

Hi Everyone, Today I thought I would make a card and enter it into the Peachy Keen challenge.  You can find out all the details about the challenge Here.  This is the sketch we are supposed to use

 I just recently bought some Peachy Keen Stamps and I have to say I love them.  They make is so easy to make the faces for the paper dolls.  My Grandma's birthday is Sunday so I figured I would make it a birthday themed card.  So here is my card.


Joy's Life Everyday Occasion Stamps

She is too cute. 


The stamps I used for my sentiment are from Joy's Life Everyday Occasion stamp set.  You can purchase her stamps Here
The Peachy Keen Stamp I used is from the Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment  
The Cricut cartridges I used are Sugar and Spice (Little girl), Sweet Treats (Present) and CTMH Art Philosophy (Card Base and Rectangles)

Hope you like my card, Thanks for stopping by today!
 Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melisa! Congrats on being the featured DT member!! You rock! You're card is adorable, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, she is so cute! When I got my first Peachy Keen face stamps I couldn't put them down! Grandma will love your card!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete