Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snowman Kisses

Hi Friends! 
I just wanted to show you the little goody bags I made for a couple of Matthew's good friends from school.  A couple of weeks ago Jaded Blossom released some "favor" stamps sets.  I bought the Snowman Kisses set because I am CRAZY about snowmen.  Here are the goody bags I made for his friends.



I put some regular Hershey kisses and some Candy Cane Hershey kisses in the bags.  I also bought some lip gloss from the $1.00 section at Target to put in the bags but I forgot to put the lip gloss in the bags.  Didn't remember about the lip gloss until after I put them all together (Story of my life).  So I just wrapped them separately.  And yes all the friends I made these for are all girls.  Matthew is quite the ladies man at school.  That's all I have for today, Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see my latest challenge for the Joy's Life Design Team

3 comments:

  1. very very cute Melisa !!!! Thank you for mentioning us and making such cuteness with the stamps !!!! ♥ them !!!

    scrappinwithmybug
    jadedblossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Snowman kisses!!!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Melisa!! I love how you photographed them! :)

    ReplyDelete