Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What's under your Christmas Tree? Challenge

Hi Friends!  Our challenge this week was to show you "What is under our Christmas tree?"  I made a layout of pictures of my boys last year on Christmas morning opening presents.  The stamps I used are from the Joy's Life Wintery Puns and Backyard Puns stamps sets.  You can purchase both of those stamp sets Here.  I created this layout while on the Joy's Life Design Team. 




This stamp is perfect for this layout. 





I used the "How's it Growing?" stamp from the Backyard puns set to make the "Ho Ho Ho" for Santa.  I just used a post it note to block off the letters I didn't want to show up.  I really like how this layout came out.  The Cricut cartridges I used were CTMH Art Philosophy (Scalloped Circle), Winter Frolic (Christmas tree & Santa), and Give a Hoot (Border, I welded it together on my Gypsy).

Had to show you one last picture of these stamps.  I am Crazy about them. 

That's all I have for you today.  Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Happy Holidays from my Family to Yours!
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout!! Super cute!! I love how you used the "Naughty/Nice" Stamp!! Love the cuts!! Awesome LO!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete