Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Family-Design Team Challenge

Hi Everyone!
Hope everyone is doing well.  Our Design team challenge this week was "Family".  I thought it would be perfect to make a layout of my Family on a recent camping trip.  A couple days before New Year's Eve we went camping in Glamis.  It's the Sand Toy Capitol in the World.  Here is the layout I made for this challenge.  The stamp I used is from the Wild Life Puns stamp set.  You can see it here


This stamp is from Joy's Life Wild Life Pun set.

Isn't he the cutest little squirrel? 


In this picture you can see that the squirrel has been popped up.  I also popped up the sun and the sentiment.  I designed this while on the Joy's Life Design team.  You can buy all of her stamp sets Here.  The Cricut cartridge that I used for this layout was the Camping Critters cartridge.  This was the first time that I've used this cartridge for a layout.  I've used it for cards before but not layouts.  I have to say that it is one of my favorite cartridges.  Since we go camping often I'm hoping to use this cartridge more often. 

Also don't forget that Joy's Life is having a Design Team call.  I have had so much fun being a Joy's Life Designer.  The deadline for applying is Wednesday, January 25, 2012 which is only a week away so don't forget to apply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment