Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Metals- Design Team Challenge

Hi Everyone!
Hope everyone had a great New Year.  Our challenge this week was to use Metals.  I made a Home Decor project to hang in my house.  I used a Metal roofing tin that is already cut to 5x7.  I bought mine from Home Depot.  I saw this idea a couple of months ago on a blog.  I was so inpsired by Liz at Liz's Paper Loft I had to make one for myself. 



This sentiment is perfect for my project

It looks like Joey is looking at the Gnome.  Haha



The stamp I used is from the Joy's Life You're so Punny stamp set.  I created this while on the Joy's Life Design Team.  The Cricut cartridges I used were Freshly Picked (Gnome) and CTMH Art Philosophy (Scalloped half circle).  You can buy all of Joy's Life stamps here
Thanks for stopping by today. 
Melisa


2 comments: