Sunday, January 22, 2012

Peek a Boo, How are you? Card


Hi Friends! 
I have a card that I have been meaning to share with you since Friday.  My kids have been sick and I've been going back and forth to the Doctors.  I made this card when I made the Stinkin' of you  card.  I have had so much fun using the Woodland Critters stamps from Pink by Design and the Campin Critters Cricut cartridge, I thought I would make another card. 




The little skunk is just too cute!  I can't get enough of him. 
That's all I have for today Friends.  Hope everyone is having a good weekend. 

*Update I just realized that I didn't list what Cricut Cartridges I used.. Oopsies, No wonder why my post seemed too short, Sorry about that.*
I used the Campin Critters cartridge (Skunk), Create a Critter (Grass & Clouds), CTMH Art Philosophy (Card Base & Patterned paper base).  The stamp I used is from Pink By Design Woodland Critters set. 
Melisa

8 comments:

  1. Super cute cards, so clean and vibrant.

    aka thunderbirdlindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card.
    gotta love the campin critters cart;0)
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him! such a cute card!
    way to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stinken adorable Melissa! I sure hope your kids get to feeling better soon!! It's going around-been sick here too:(
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card. Love the color and the cuts!

    ReplyDelete