Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stinkin' of you


Hi Friends!
Today I'm here to show you a card that I made using Pink by Design's Woodland Critters.  This stamp set is one of my favorites, it is perfect to use with the Campin Critters cartridge. 



The pictures have been removed because the card is out for publication  :)




I made this card for my Mom as part of a joke between us.  I think when she sees this card she is going to crack up.  She thought it would be funny to give my boys a key chain that makes farting sounds.  I think its funny but can you imagine the looks I'm going to get when I'm at the market and as we are walking by people they start pressing the buttons. Ha ha. 


Here is a picture of my little guys admiring my card when I was taking pictures of it.  They say "Mommy card pretty."  I couldn't help taking a picture of them.  They are my biggest admirers. 
Have a good day!

Melisa

6 comments:

  1. Melisa, this is so stinken cute!! I just love it and your little story! Your boys are just darling and I am sure their Grandma will love this card! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are right, your card is pretty! And I love how you photograph your projects. Thanks for sharing your blog with me, and for following my little blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be "a stinkin cute pic" to scrap around!
    How very sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toooooo stinkin' cute!! Very cute blog, too. I'm now your newest follower!! :-)

    ReplyDelete