Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blast off.. Happy Birthday


Hi Friends! 
It's my Design team day over at Pink by Design.  Today I'm going to show you an Easel card I made.  This is what it looks like when it is closed or laying flat. 



This is what the card looks like when it is open.  Isn't it cute?  I've been wanting to make an easel card for the longest time and it was super easy to do.   






I am loving the new Giant Greetings stamp set.  If you haven't seen it you really should check it out. It has 6 large sentiments. 


For the Blast off I used the Oh boy stamp set.  This is my favorite boy stamp set.  It has so many great sentiments. 

The Cricut Cartridges I used are Boys will be boys (Rocket) and Create a Critter (Cloud).  The card is 5.75" by 5.75". 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I really do appreciate it!

Melisa

1 comment:

  1. I like this style card! The colors are bright and such a fun card! Any boy would love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete