Monday, February 13, 2012

Busy Weekend

Hi Friends!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  It was a busy weekend at my house.  My girlfriend Ashley called me and asked me if I would help her make some flowers to put around lollipops.  I recently had bought the Flower Shoppe cartridge at Jo-Ann's and I thought this would be the perfect project to use that cartridge for.  She needed 200 flowers for the 200 lollipops she had bought.  I ended up cutting out 400 flowers (so we could layer the flowers) and 200 leaves.  My pictures aren't the prettiest pictures but I just wanted you to see what I was making for her. 

These flowers were cut at 2.75 inches.  I cut the same flower at 2.25 to use as the center flower. 

Here is what they looked like once we put them all together. 

Aren't they cute?  I love this color combination. 



The stamps I used are from the Joy's Life All Around Sentiments.  The Cricut cartridge I used was the Flower Shoppe and I used the flower called <Fun4>. 

Have a great week!

Melisa

1 comment: