Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope you are having a good day.  I made a couple of Valentine's day cards to share with you.  When I saw these sentiments from the Be Mine stamp set I knew I had the perfect paper to use with it.  





I love this paper from Echo Park.  It's perfect for boys.  It's hard to tell by the pictures but the sentiment and both trucks are popped up.  I added some Smooch spritz to the paper and I think it really turned out cute.  The Cricut cartridges I used are Boys will be boys (Truck and Tow Truck) and CTMH Art Philosophy (Card base and Sentiments shapes).  The stamps I used are from the Be Mine stamp set by Pink by Design

3 comments:

  1. These are so stinkin cute!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! I'm a new follower and looking forward to getting to know you on our FB page!

    ReplyDelete