Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Over the moon in love with you Card

Hi Friends!

How are you?  I've been busy dealing with some sick kiddies lately.  First it was Strep throat and now its Ear & Sinus infections.  It's that time of the year. Any how the card I made today is a quick Valentine's Day card using some of the stamps that came with the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges
FCCB: Use a heart on your project.  Here is the Link if you would like to join in the challenge. 
My Creative Time: Throwback Thursday:  Make a Valentine Card.  Here is that Link if you would like to join in that challenge. 


You can see the Smooch spritz really good in this picture

I love the hearts

The Cricut cartridges I used are Hoot n Holler (Hearts) and CTMH Art Philosophy (Card Base and stamp base).  The stamp is also from Close to my Heart. 

I'm trying something new as far as photographing my cards. and projects.  I thought I would try it this way and see how it came out.  What do you think?  Do you like it this way?  Let me know what you think by leaving me some comments below.  I would love to hear what you think. 
Thanks for stopping by today. 

Melisa

7 comments:

  1. Great card...love the colors! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. This is a reminder to me that I need to pull out this cart and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo cute! Love how it turned out. Sorry to hear about the sickness roaming free at your house ;( I am just getting over a double ear infection and a sinus infection! icky! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty!!!! I just love the pink and grey together! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card:) Love the papers you used:)
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, and I love the stamps! Thank you for joining us at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! The sentiment is so perfect and beautiful! Great job.

    ReplyDelete