Sunday, February 12, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 04

Hi Friends!  Hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I know I am.  I made a card this card for the Peachy Keen Challenge 04.  The challenge was to create a project using the photo as inspiration.  Here is the picture. 



 Here is the card I made inspired by this picture.  I was inspired by the strawberries.  I love strawberries and thought it would be cute to have a strawberry on my card. 

I'm really into making shaped cards right now, Can you tell?  :)

Look how cute the faces are


If you would like to join in the challenge, click on this link
The Peachy Keen stamp set I used is the Wide eyed kids face set.  The Cricut cartridges I used is the Rock Princess and CTMH Art Philosophy.  The sentiment is from the Be Mine stamp set and you can buy it Here

Melisa


10 comments:

  1. The strawberry on the vine shape card is excellent. You picked out some great faces for your card. Well done Melisa-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined your blog. Love this card.

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, darling shaped card. Those faces are PERFECT on there! Terrifc job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for this card! Love that is a shaped card and not just plain!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER DUPER CA-UTE!! LOVE IT!! Laughing out loud at the PUCKER UP!! SOOO CUTE!! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us! :) HUGS, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool shaped card! thanks for playing along on the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! What a fabulous shaped card! I'm SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job, I love shape cards and strawberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is SO cute. I'm a new follower :-)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete