Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Some Birdy Loves You

Hi Friends!  Today I have a card that I made for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  On Mondays they have new challenges.  This was the Fun with Puns challenge.  Here is the link to the challenge if you would like to play along. 




I'm entering this card in the FCCB: Challenge me Mondays - Fun with Puns

The Cricut Cartridges I used were CTMH Art Philosophy (Card base) and Hoot n Holler (Owl on branch).  The sentiment I used if from Pink by Design's Woodland Critters stamp set. 

That's all I have for today!

Melisa

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the owl and the sentiment:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the card:) Happy to be following your blog. Love the card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Owl card, My daughter likes Owls. Thanks for entering the Fantabulous Cricut Fun With Puns challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer at Fantabulous Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love this card base :) Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and wonderful paper selection. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete