Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sorry I haven't been around much

Hi Everyone!  Hope all is well with you.  I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately.  My kids have been sick lately.  First it was Joey then it was Matthew's turn.  Both of them ended up having Strep throat and really high fevers.  We were going back and forth from the ER to the Doctor's office for a couple of days.  I had a feeling that Nicky would eventually get Strep throat as well so I had the Dr give me a prescription for antibiotics him as well to save myself a trip back to his office.  Just as Matthew and Joey are doing better, Nicky came down with a fever last night.  Last night was a sleepless night, so today we are just taking it easy.  I've been thinking I should make some Get well cards since my boys have been sick.  What do you think?  Matthew also has to make some Valentine's Day cards to pass out for his class so I'm going to help him make some and hope that I can make some as well.  I can't believe that we are already in February.  I don't remember time going by this fast when I was in school.  I'm hoping to have a couple of cards to share with you this week.  I've got them all laid out of my Gypsy, it's just a matter of cutting them out on the Cricut.  

Oh I almost forgot to tell you I applied to be on the Pink by Design design team several weeks ago.  They are going to offically annouce the new members of their Design team on Friday 02/10/12.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get picked.  Talk to you soon! (Hopefully with some really good news ;)  )


Melisa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you've had your hands full. That's too bad everyones been sick. That has been going around here too. I was sick for 10 days and now my little 3 mo Granddaughter is sick. I feel so sad for her:) You take care and hope your all get better real soon!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been very busy. I am a new follower from the Crafty Cricut Creators Facebook Group. I am looking forward to your creations. I hope you will stop by and check out my blog and become a follower too!

    http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete