Saturday, February 11, 2012

Throwback Thursday Challenge


Hi Everyone!  Did you hear the good news?  I am a design team member for Pink by Design.  I am so excited to be on this design team.  I can't wait to share my projects with you.  

The card I'm sharing with you today is for the Throwback Thursday challenge at My Creative Time.  The challenge was to use a bug on a project of our choice.  Here is the Link to the challenge if you would like to join in.  Here is my entry for that challenge. 



The bee was originally holding a bag in his hands but I just cut the bag off and put a heart in his hand instead. I think it came out cute.  Don't you?  The Cricut cartridges I used are Birthday Bash (Card base and Bee) CTMH Art Philosophy (Hearts and Circle for sentiment). The stamps I used are by Pink by Design, it is from the Be Mine stamp set.

**Update After I posted this I was checking out Amanda's Crafts and more blog and I saw that she is participating in a blog hop called Cards for Emily.  You can read more about Emily Here.  So I'm going to send this card to Emily.  I hope it brightens her day.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers. 
That's all I have for you today.  :)

Melisa



6 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! Thank you sooo much for thinking of Emily and sending this cuuuttteee buggy card to her!! I'm sure she will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How colorful! Fun little bee! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!! Love all the hearts. Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. I love this bee holding the heart! Terrific job, this card is PERFECT!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little Bee!! Congrats on being a DT member for pink by design..hugs

    ReplyDelete