Friday, February 10, 2012

Wool ewe be mine?

Hi Friends! 

Today I'm going to share with you another Valentine's Day card I made.  Last weekend Pink by Design posted on Facebook that the Be Mine stamp set was back in stock.  I was so excited because I have been wanting this stamp set for a while now.  So I ordered it and received it Wednesday.  I was so excited that I made a card to share with you today.  Before I forget the Be Mine stamp set is a really popular set right now because of Valentine's Day so if you need some stamps for Valentine's Day I would hurry and buy it while its still in stock. 

Isn't the Sheep the cutest little sheep you've ever seen?  I love it. 

For the card base I used the Shadow feature on the County Fair cartridge and welded them together on my Gypsy to make the base.  I also cut and extra Sheep <Sheep> to use on the inside of the card. 

I love this sentiment

Here you can see that I popped up his legs and hair

The Cricut cartridges I used are County fair (Sheep) and Sweet treats (Tag).  The stamp I used is from the Be Mine stamp set and you can buy there stamps Here. 

That's all for today, Thanks again for stopping by!

Melisa

1 comment:

  1. so cute Melisa!! And I love your blog! 3 boys!! Wow, you must be busy! I know this because my brother and his wife have 3 boys and a little baby girl!!! Great to be on the DT with you!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete