Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Anything goes Challenge

Hi Friends!  Hope you are having a great day.  Today I am going to share a layout I made for the Peachy Keen: Anything goes challenge. 

The Pink by Design stamp I used for my sentiment is from the Oh Boy stamp set.


I welded the letters together on my Gypsy and did some faux stitching around the letters. 


Aren't these little faces just the cutest?


These little guys are supposed to represent my sons Nicholas, Joseph & Matthew. 


I am entering this in the following challenge:
Peachy Keen Challenge:  Anything goes. 
The Peachy Keen Stamps I used are Everyday Character Face Assortment and The Cornies Assortment
The Cricut cartridges I used were Create a Critter (Clouds & Sun), Everyday Paper Dolls (Grass, Little boys & all their clothing), Give a Hoot (Tree), Paper Lace (Title). 
Thanks for stopping by!
Melisa

5 comments:

  1. ADORABLE layout I love all the uses of the Pk stamps!!! very awesome !!!! thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen ~!!!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable the layout so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling layout- the colors are perfect for a playground page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! I love the scene you made!! I love the little boys!! Awesome Layout!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete