Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Card



Hi Everyone! 
 My oldest son has been on Spring Break last week and this week so I have been trying to do some fun things with the kids.  So I haven't had too much crafty time lately.  Today I have a quick card to share with you.  I haven't made a girly birthday card in a long time so I thought I would give it a try. 


I love the Damask on this card.  This card was super easy to make because there wasn't many steps to this card.  I think the hardest part of making this card was trying to line up the pink layer onto the patterned paper.  I also used some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch spritiz on the front. 


The sentiment came from Pink by Design's Giant Greetings. 

I am entering this in the Link it up party over at Pink Cricut.  Click the link to join in the link up party. 
The Cricut Cartridge I used is the Damask Decor cartridge.    I think this is the first time I've only used one cartridge on a project.  Ha ha that doesn't happen often. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Melisa




6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit...and posting my badge! Have a great week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is simply GORGEOUS!! I am loving it so much! What cart is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah, its from the Damask Decor cartridge. Thanks for the nice comment.

      Delete
  3. Very elegant! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete