Sunday, March 25, 2012

Imagine Layout

Hi Everyone! 
Yesterday was my day over at Pink by Design and I have a layout to share with you today.  I made this layout using pictures of my son Joseph playing with his dinosaurs. 


The sentiment I used is from Pink by Design's Definitely Defined.  This is a great stamp set to have. 


This font is from the Dinosaur Tracks Cricut cartridge.  I love this font because you can use it just like I did.  I also used Electric Blue Shimmer mist on the blue cardstock to give it a little sparkle but it's very hard to tell in the pictures. 


Isn't the dinosaur cute?  They were so easy to make too and there isn't a bunch of tiny pieces, like some other cuts from other cartridges.  


Now when I made the yellow and red dinosaur I only wanted to use the orange layer for the spots on the dinosaur.  I didn't want the spike to be orange , I wanted it to be yellow.  So I did a little "surgery" on him and cut off the orange spike.  And then I glued it all together.  


This is what it looked like after I glued it all together.  Do you see the red & yellow dinosaur on the paper?  It's the 2nd one from the top on the left.  That is the dinosaur I wanted mine to look like.   I think it came out cute.  


And here it is all put together. 


The Cricut Cartridges I used were CTMH- Art Philosophy and Dinosaur Tracks. 

The sentiment is from Pink by Design's Definitely Defined. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment