Monday, March 5, 2012

Liebster Award!

Hi Everyone!  I am so excited to share with you that I have received the "Liebster Award".  I was given the award by Crystal from Crystal's Creative Corner.  I want to thank Crystal for following my blog and for giving me this award. 

Here is a little information on the award:  "Liebster" is German for "Dearest".  The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. 

Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients. 
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog. 
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers. 
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog. 

Here are my 5 choices with less than 200 followers. 
Please visit them and leave them some love. 
 

Sabrina@ Honor Roll




Thanks again Crystal for choosing me!  I appreciate it!

Melisa



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Melisa! I adore your blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete