Saturday, March 31, 2012

Peachy Keen Candy Containers Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all having a great weekend.  Today I have the cutest project to share with you.  Peachy Keen's newest challenge is to create a 3D object that holds candy.  I made these containers for Matthew to give to our play date friends.  I had a lot of fun making these because I don't normally make girly things.  


Aren't they precious?  I tried to make them to look like his friends "Miss K" and "Miss C".


This one is for Miss K. 


These sentiments are from Pink by Design's Friend's to the End stamp set.  I think they are perfect for these candy containers. 


This one is for Miss C. 


The Cricut cartridges I used were CTMH-Art Philosophy (Candy bag & scalloped circle for the sentiment) and Playtime Lite (Little girls). 
The Peachy Keen stamps I used are from the Wide Eyed Kids Assortment
The Pink by Design stamps set I used is the Friends to the End set.   

I'm entering this into the Peachy Keen 3D Candy container  challenge. 
I'm entering this into the Hiding in my Craft Room Anything goes challenge. 
I'm also entering this into the My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge- Any project of your choice.   

And don't forget you still have time to participate in the Pink by Design Spring Inspiration Blog hop.  Can't wait to see what you create!

Happy Creating!

Melisa

   

16 comments:

  1. So sweet! Very cute project...you did a great job. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. melisa
    very cute and so colorful.i know the kids are going to love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and definitely YUMMY! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute.I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so adorable what sweet little girls !! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable project! The little girls are just the sweetest! So CUTE!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These candy holders are fantastic! Love the wide eyed kids stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable projects! I'm sure the "Miss's" will love them! Thanks for playing along with the Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute treat bags, one of my fave PK sets :) love that pretty dp

    ReplyDelete
  10. I simply ADORE these little treat bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute project. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Velma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute project...love those little girls with the PKS faces...Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So darn cute I can' stand it! ;) Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just darling, love the girl on these!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room Cheers Jennie DT member

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute!!! I bet the little girls loved them!!
    Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!
    Angela
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is so cute! Love the little girl and candy treat bag. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete