Saturday, March 3, 2012

Warm Fuzzy Hugs


Hi Friends! 

Sorry I haven't been around much this week.  It has been a crazy week.  I've been potty training my twins and let me tell it's not easy potty training twins.  By the end of the day I feel like I've been in the bathroom all day (probably because I was in the bathroom all day).  Now earlier in the week I tried to update my Gypsy and the update messed up my Gypsy.  It wouldn't stay powered on anymore so I had to send it back to Provo Craft.  I received my new Gypsy yesterday and was able to update it with no problems.  I never realized how much I relied on my Gypsy for my crafting, I felt lost without it.  :(  I tried using the Cricut Craft Room while I was waiting for my new Gypsy and we just didn't get along.  Anyways I'm glad I have my Gypsy back. 

Since my hubby has Fridays off I was able to make a quick card to share with you.  This is the first card I've made in awhile without using my Gyspy.  I've been wanting to use the new Pink by Design Just Sayin stamp set for awhile and thought this card would be perfect for it.  I love all the cute sentiments it has on.  Here it is.  Isn't the bear just the cutest? 


In the Create a Critter handbook this little bear has a red dress on but I wanted my bear to look more like a boy bear so I chose not to cut out the dress for my bear. 



The "Warm Fuzzy Hugs" is from the Just Sayin stamp set. 


The "Thinking of you" is from the Giant Greetings stamp set.  I love using this stamp set for the inside of my cards. 



This face is from the Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Face set. 


The Cricut cartridges I used were CTMH-Art Philosophy (Card base, Squares for the patterned paper and sentiment), Create a Critter (Bear & Balloon). 

That's all I have for today, I hope you have a great weekend.  I'm hoping to get some more crafting time this weekend myself.  Don't forget to check out the Pink by Design Blog.


Melisa


5 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the bright colors and the stitching and inking looks great!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp and your card is great.. hang in there with that potty training in the end it is soooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for your nice comments about my card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have awarded you and your blog the Liebester Award! Please drop by my blog to collect your award. I love seeing your creations on your blog :0) 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute!! New follower of your blog. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    Angel

    ReplyDelete