Thursday, March 29, 2012

With Sympathy


Hi Friends! 
How's your week going?  Mine is going great.  I just wanted to share a card that I made with you.  My new favorite cartridge is the Damask Decor Cricut Cartridge.  I love that it has a card feature.  I know there are a lot of other cartridges that have a card feature on it but I'm not crazy about most of them.  But this one I am crazy about.  I think it makes the most elegant cards. 

 These sentiments are from the Pink by Design "Remembering with you" stamp set.  I inked all around the card with my Colorbox ink in Wisteria. 
I love that this card has a spot for the sentiment.  

This is the inside of the card.    

The Cricut cartridge I used was the Damask Decor cartridge.  The Pink by Design sentiment set I used is from Remembering with you. 

That's all I have for you for today.  Hope you have a great day!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment