Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Treat Bags


Hi Everyone and Happy Easter!

Yesterday was my day over at Pink by Design and I can't wait to show you what I made.  I had so much fun making candy holders last week I thought it would be nice to make some for my boys for Easter.  I also ended up making some for our play date friends.  These are the ones I made for my boys.  I used the 3 Birds on Parade Cricut cartridge for the birds and the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge for the bag and the scalloped circles. 


These are the ones I made for Nicky and Joey.  For the sentiment I used the Hoppy Easter sentiment set.  This has to be my favorite Spring/Easter stamp set right now.  It has so many great sayings on it.  


This one is for Matthew.  I used the Just Sayin' stamp set from Pink by Design for Matthew's bag. 


These are the ones I made for our play date friends.  Aren't they cute?   I had so much fun making something girly. 



The sentiments for these bags also came from the Hoppy Easter stamp set.  


I used the Create a Critter Cartridge for the Bunny, Chick and Lamb.   



Here they are all together.  I love the colors. 


The Cricut cartridges I used are CTMH Art Philosophy (Scalloped circles and Bags), Create a Critter (Bunny, Chick and Lamb) and 3 Birds on Parade (Birds). 

The Pink by Design stamps that I used are Hoppy Easter and Just Sayin'. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

Melisa

1 comment:

  1. These are AWESOME!! WOW!! I am definitely adding these to my to list for next Easter!!

    I was wondering, Melisa, if you remember what size you cut the bags and each critter? That info would be so helpful!!

    Thank you for the inspiration!! I am so excited to have found you!! I am off to check out the rest of your blog!!

    Judy
    lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete