Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Pink by Design Sneak Peek



Hi Everyone! 
Hope you are having a great night.  I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow Pink by Design is releasing a bunch of new stamps.  You are not going to want to miss out on these stamps.  I have a feeling a lot of them are going to sell out quickly. 



We are having a blog hop tomorrow to show you some of the new releases.  There is also going to be a Ustream tomorrow night at 9PM CST.  You know how much fun we have during the UStream.  Here is my sneak peek for you. 




I hope you will join us tomorrow.  There is going to be a lot of great projects and blog candy.  And there is going to be a Grand prize that you are not going to want to miss.  See ya tomorrow!

Melisa

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout with all of the cameras! I'm a camera nut! :)

    ReplyDelete