Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bon Voyage Card

Hi again!  It's me again :)

I'm back to show you a card I made for one of my good friends who is going on a cruise in a couple of weeks and I thought I would make her a card before she leaves.  I also came across a cool challenge that I thought would be fun to join in on.  It's called Wobble Wednesday's Challenge.  Here is my entry for the summer challenge. 


This sentiment is from the Cruisin sentiment set from Pink by Design.



Here you can see that the Cruise ship is on a Action Wobble.  I bought the Action Wobbles from my local scrapbook store. 



Warning: Rough seas ahead.  Ha ha.  I think the cruise ship looks so cool in action. 


This is the inside of the card.  I think this sentiment is perfect for this card considering the ship rocks back and forth.  This sentiment is also from the Cruisin sentiment set as well. 


The Cricut cartridges I used are CTMH Art Philosophy (Card base, sentiment shape & Circles) and Pack your bags (Cruise ship).  The twine is from The Twinery. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Melisa
  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melisa, I love your cute card! I haven't tried the wobbles yet and you've inspired me to find some and use them!! :O)

    PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, Such a cute fun card. Love the great colors you chose for the Sea and a Cruise Ship. Wobbles just adds that extra fun pizzazz to a card. Love those Wobbles. Great job! Your friend is sure to love it.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Wobble, wobble,
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!!! The shape is awesome and love the cruise ship!! Great job:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete