Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cherish Layout

Hi!

How's your weekend going?  Mine is going good.  Today I'm going to share with you a layout I made for my day over at Pink by Design.  Now this picture is very special to me because it was the first time I was able to hold both of my twins at the same time when they were in the NICU.  Before this picture I could only hold one at a time.  It kinda felt like it was a big milestone taking this picture because it meant they were going to be coming home soon.  It was also right before Nicky got to come home.  Joey came home a couple of days later.  I will always cherish this picture. 


I used the Sweet Baby sentiment set for this layout. I think this sentiment pretty much sums up how I felt at this moment.  I love this sentiment set, it is perfect for scrapbook layouts.  


Look how small they were.  It's really hard to believe that they will be 3 years old this summer.  Time sure does fly, Doesn't it?  The title is American Crafts Thickers.



I used the Peachy Keen Just Baby Faces Assortment for the face of the baby.  I think the baby is just too cute.  I used pop dots under the baby but it's hard to tell in this picture.  The heart patterned paper is from the Bella Blvd Baby Boy collection. 



The Cricut cartridges I used were Baby Steps (Baby on cloud), Birthday Bash (Green Pennant), Elegant Edges (Scalloped border with hearts), Paper Lace (Scalloped Border)

Have a great weekend!

Melisa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO. I love the reason for the picture. What a wonderful day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout is so beautiful!! I LOVE that baby cut and of course the photo!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete