Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hello Summer Layout


Hi Crafty Friends! 

Echo Park announced a challege on their Facebook page a couple of weeks ago.  I thought it would be fun to play along with the challenge.  The challenge was to create a project using their new Hello Summer collection.  I made a scrapbook layout to enter in the challenge.  This layout was really easy to make.  I only used my Cricut to make the sun on the layout. 


These pictures were from one of our Lake Havasu trips last summer.  The paper was perfect for this layout. 
This is a close up of the first page.

This is the 2nd page. 


These pennants are actually stickers that I popped up with pop dots and then I added the twine. 



The sentiments are from the Summer Vacation sentiment set from Pink by Design.  The face is from the Wide Eyed Kid Faces Assortment from Peachy Keen. 
I used pop dots on this sticker as well, it's just hard to tell by looking at the picture. 

Instead of cutting out a title on my Cricut I used one of the stickers as my title. 

I inked around the edges of the cloud and added some pop dots. 



Don't forget there are only a couple more days to enter to win a Silhouette Cameo over at Pink by Design.  CLICK HERE for all the details.  There is no purchase necessary to enter. 

Hope you have a wonderful week.  Thanks for stopping by today. 

Melisa


No comments:

Post a Comment