Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's Bento Long

Hi Friends!

I just realized that I never posted these pictures on my blog.  This past week has been so busy at my house, that's probably why these pictures never got posted.  This week I have been busy trying to make some things for Matthew's teacher for Teacher Appreciation week next week.  This is what I made for my day over at Pink by DesignSo I thought I would share them with you today. 


This sentiment is from the Let's Do Sushi stamp set.  It's such a great stamp set.  Lisa from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons designed this set and the Got Sushi stamp set.  I think she did a great job designing these stamp sets. 


Now I didn't have any sushi images on any of my Cricut cartridges so I went to my girlfriend's house and used her Cameo to make these cuts.  I had so much fun using the Cameo and it cuts great.  Now I want to get a Cameo! 


This is the sentiment I used for the inside of the card.  I made this card to give to my girlfriend who is crazy about sushi.  I think she is going to love it, Don't ya think?  


Pink by Design also has a new Clearance section so head on over and check it out.  You wouldn't want to miss out on any good deals would you?  Oh and Pink by Design is also giving away a Cameo.  How awesome is that?  You still have time to enter to win, there is no purchase necessary.  Click Here for all the details. 

I'll be back later in the week to show you one of the projects I made for Matthew's teacher for Teacher Appreciation week.  Have a good week.  :)

Melisa
 

1 comment: