Monday, May 21, 2012

My love for you is immeasurable

Hi Friends! 
Today I'm going to share with you the card I made for my day over at Pink by Design.  When I made this card I made it for my husband.  I haven't given him a card since Valentine's Day and thought I would surprise him with a card. 

For the card base and circle I used the Birthday Bash cartridge.  The tape measure is from the Handy Man Lite cartridge.  I used my Gypsy to hide the word "tape" on the tape measure so I could place a sentiment there.  I had the nuts and bolts paper for a while and thought it would be a perfect match for this card. 


The sentiments on the front of the card are from the Tool Time sentiment set.  The sentiment on the inside of the card are from the Giant Greetings sentiment set. 


Don't forget that Pink by Design is giving away a Cameo.  Click Here to find out all the details.  The contest is running until the May 31, 2012 so there is still time to participate. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card:) Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute card!! I am still trying to figure out the "hide" feature on the Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete