Monday, May 7, 2012

Wall hanging Teacher Appreciation Gift

Happy  Monday my Friends!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I made another gift for Matthew to give to his teacher this week for Teacher Appreciation week.  Today he was supposed to bring a flower to his teacher.  So I immediately thought I should make something that has flowers on it.  I thought it would be cute to make something I could put a picture of Matthew on.  Now when I took these pictures I didn't have a picture to put in it, so I just put a piece of paper where the picture will go.   


I used the Our Teachers stamp set by Pink by Design.  I think this is the perfect sentiment to go with this wall hanging.  I cut the scalloped background from the Paper Lace Cricut cartridge.  The shape for the sentiment is actually a Base shadow for another cut on the Paper lace cartridge.  I really liked how it looks distressed. 


I love how cute these flowers came out, the flowers came from the Flower shoppe Cricut cartridge.  I hot glued the little pearl in the center of the flower and then cut out a leaf from the Flower shoppe cartridge.  Then I glued it to the back of the flower and then hot glued the flowers down. 


Don't forget Pink by Design is giving away a Cameo.  Click Here to find out all the details.  The contest ends on 05/31/2012



Hope you have a wonderful week!

Melisa






3 comments:

  1. what a pretty gift for what i guess is a well deserving teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Love the pretty flowers:) I am sure his Teacher will love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete