Thursday, June 7, 2012

End of school year treat bags

Hi Crafty Friends!

Well Matthew's last day of kindergarten is finally here.  I can't believe how much he has grown this year.  This is a picture of him and his teacher. I thought it would be fun to make some goody bags for him to pass out to his classmates on the last day of the school.   


I bought these adorable bags from Whisker Graphics.  There are a couple of different sizes of bags.  The ones I bought are the "Middy Bitty Bags".  I also bought the Divine Twine from Whisker Graphics.   



The sentiment is from the Summer Vacation stamp set from Pink by Design. 



I filled up the bags with various types of candy like Starbursts and Jolly Ranchers.  This way I wouldn't have to worry about them melting in the bags and making a big mess. 



I cut out the scalloped circle and circle from the CTMH- Art Philosophy cartridge.  I must use that cartridge at least once on each of my projects. 

Hope you have a good rest of the week.

Melisa




1 comment:

  1. Melissa,The treat bags are adorable!I love it!TFS

    ReplyDelete