Monday, June 18, 2012

Just like Daddy Layout

Happy Monday!

Today I'm here to show you a layout I made for the Ink it Pink challenge.  The challenge was to make a card or project.  I thought it would be fun to make a layout of my husband and son Matthew. 


For the sentiments I used the Tool Time stamp set from Pink by Design.  The pennant and shapes for the sentiments are from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. 


To make the base for the title, I made a second octagon just slightly larger than the first one. 


The screwdriver is from the Boys will be boys cartridge.  The font for the title is from the DoodleTime cartridge.  The octagon is from the George & Basic Shapes cartridge. 


I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:

Ink it Pink: Masculine card or Project

Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut : Father's theme challenge

Thanks for stopping by today!

Melisa




11 comments:

  1. What a bright fun layout... Great for fathers day.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout- love the Just Like Daddy title! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melisa this is an awesome LO! The joys of having boys (I will never know!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO Cute!! Love the Twine and pennant!!

    xoxoxox

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Melisa!
    Love the primary papers and the design is fun...
    and the details...
    Also, I always love these day to day life photos...these
    are the ones that really show us what life is about!

    Oh and hey...I could swear I emailed you awhile ago...
    but haven't heard from you. Let me know if you find me
    in spam...or email me?

    mrsbealash@aol.com

    Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Lovely layout!!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! What a super cute layout, Melisa! Thanks so much for joining us over at SOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great layout! Can't wait to start making lots of boy pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Dad's day project! Thanks for playing with us at SOUS! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout Melissa..feel funny saying "thnx for playing along!" since you are a part of our family ..LOL
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cute photos....the boys working together:)Great fun layout!
    Thanks 4 joining us at SOUW:)

    ReplyDelete