Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Love My Tapes June Challenge


Hi Crafty Friends!

I recently came across a new blog called Love My Tapes and saw that they have challenges that you can participate in.  The June challenge was to create a card based on the sketch below. 


So here is my take on this sketch. 


I just recently bought some Washi tape and I'm hooked.  I love all the different colors and patterns that are avaliable.  Love My Tapes has a lot of great patterns and colors.  


This sentiment is from Pink by Design's My Favorite Kind.  Don't forget that to join us on  Friday for the Pink by Design Stamp Release & Blog Hop.  The Blog Hop will start over at Pink by Design.  I hope you'll join us. 

Thanks being a follower of my blog. 

Melisa



2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I love it!! Oh no, I think I may have gotten you hooked on Washi tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us at the Love My Tapes sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete