Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge

Hi Friends!
Hope you are having a good week.  Today I'm here to share a card with you that I made for the Peachy Keen "Anything Goes" Challenge.  I thought it would be fun to make a Halloween card.  I've had this halloween paper on my scrapbook desk for a while now and this was the perfect challenge to use it for. 


I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut out the card base, rectangle for the sentiment and circle.  I used the Mini Monsters cartridge to cut out the Lil Pumpkin guy. 


For the lil pumpkin guy's face I used the Monster Mash Face Assortment from Peachy Keen.  These faces are my favorite set right now.  I can't wait until Halloween time so I can use this set some more.  The "EEK" sentiment came from Pink by Design's A Haunting We Will Go stamp set.  This set is a perfect match with the Monster Mash Face Assortment, the sentiments will work great with this set. 


I thought it would be fun to put this little guy on an Action wobble.  He's making me dizzy just by looking at him.  LOL!



Also Pink by Design is having a Stamp Release blog hop and Ustream this Friday June 29.  The Ustream starts at 8pm CST. I hope you'll join us.  There are a lot of great releases that are coming out.  There is going to be some blog candy too. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card and great use for an action wobble. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! So cute! And Halloween will be here before we know it! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. tooo cute! love that he wobbles !! thanks so much for linking up with us this week at Peachy Keen!!

    Michelle- DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete