Saturday, June 16, 2012

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge


Happy Saturday Everyone!  

I hope you are having a great Father's Day weekend.  This weeks the challenge over at Peachy Keen is to create a card or layout using the sketch below. 


One of my friends from High school recently had a baby girl and I thought I would make her a card.  I came across this pretty pink paper at my local scrapbook store and I thought it would be perfect to make her a card with.  The paper is from the Doodlebug Designs Inc Sugar & Spice collection.  I also bought the Snips & Snails 12x12 paper pack to work on my boys albums. 


The sentiment I used is from the Sweet Baby stamp set from Pink by Design.  The face of the baby is from the Just Baby Faces Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps. 

The Cricut cartridges I used were the CTMH Art Philosophy (Card base, Rectangles & Pennants) & Baby Steps cartridge (Moon baby).


Don't forget that the Ink it Pink Challenge is still going on over at Pink by Design.  The challenge is to create a Masculine card or project. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a great weekend. 

Melisa




6 comments:

  1. This is the cutest card!! I LOVE it!! How cute!! I LOVE that you switched the sketch!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is just so so sweet. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your take on the sketch is awesome! GREAT job! love this cut:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. I love this sketch flipped on its side too. It looks great in every direction. That baby is SO sweet. Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! LOVE how you turned the sketch on its side! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete