Monday, June 25, 2012

Red, White & Blue Challenge


Happy Monday Everyone!

Pink by Design is has another Ink it Pink Challenge going on right now and I thought I would play along.  This week's challenge is to make a project using the colors Red, White & Blue.  I knew I had this pictures to scrapbook so I thought I would make a layout for this challenge.


The stamps I used the Red, White and Blue stamp set from Pink by Design.  I used red and blue ink to ink around the sentiments as well. 


I recently bought this Firecracker Twine from Timeless Twine.  I love that it is red, white and aqua.  I can't wait to use it again. 

I'm linking this up in the Ink it Pink Challenge going on over at Pink by Design.  You still have time to participate.  It doesn't end until tomorrow. 

The Cricut cartridges I used were Elegant Edges for the Scalloped border and CTMH Art Philosophy for the sentiments. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week!

Melisa


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout- and beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty layout Melisa- and such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe!! How fun!! That twine is awesome! Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO Darling!!! I need to learn to use twine like that!! Love it!!

    xoxoxox

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout Melisa! Such a great way to show off your adorable family :-)

    ReplyDelete